homehomeconnectabout


9.20.2011

What I Wore: Personalize your Style

Last night I had the privilege of supporting Alissa and Nordstrom Fashion Island at the first 'Personalize your Style' event. It was SO MUCH fun. I will have a whole post and pics about it tomorrow! This is such an exciting event that all of you in the OC area (also LA and SD) should attend in the months to come. 

In honor of the event I HAD to bust out my Missoni for Target knit shorts. In all sincerity I hope that I still have readers after posting my outfit. I know that not everyone get their goods. This launch was an epic fail for most. They arrived yesterday afternoon and they are perfect. I am loving the Fall colors and they are thicker than I would have expected. They are going to look AWESOME with tights this Winter. So excited. I paired the shorts with a black tunic that would showcase my Kendra Scott necklace. They matched perfectly. Obsessed. 

Personalize your Style





What I Wore:
Shorts: Missoni for Target
Top: Tarnish (no longer available}
Heels: Steven by Steve Madden (similar)
Rings: Jewelmint 'Neo Bedrock'
Bracelets: House of Harlow 1960
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Dita 
 
I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy

11 comments:

  1. Those shorts are cute! Stopping by from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these shorts! Great colors and will be so cute with tights. Can't wait to read more about the event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shorts are so fun! I can't wait to read about the personalize your style event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girrrrrrl I have to say you look amazing but this post is pissing me off! The reason being I ordered those shorts and the shipping is delayed and now that I see how awesome they look on a real person I am so jealous! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous that you can wear shorts still! It's getting cool here in Jersey! Love those Missoni shorts, that is the color pattern I liked best.

    Liking your blog a lot! Gonna hang out and follow ya.

    Hope you come and check out my blogs.


    MJ
    Lucky 7 Design
    Mama J and Her Fashionistas

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw those shorts in the store but had NO IDEA how i'd wear them, now i wish i bought them :(

    you look fab as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing picture and amazing outfit, you look so good in this picture, I love your shorts, and that blouse is perfect, the perfect touch and your shoes rock! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  8. dig the new masthead!!
    and, ps: loving these shorts. first time i've seen them on anyone. NICE!

    alyson
    http://www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your outfit! I wish had those shorts!would love to see a close-up of that necklace, it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails