homehomeconnectabout


9.15.2011

Personalize YOUR Style

I have to tell you all about an event that is happening at Nordstrom Fashion Island (in Newport Beach, CA) next Tuesday and Wednesday, September 20th and 21st. It is called 'Personalize your Style' and it is being hosted by Nordstrom Fashion Island and Alissa of Rags to Stitches.

Alissa asked 6 local bloggers to partner with her and Nordstrom, to help YOU all build your wardrobe, find the right pieces, transition your wardrobe and hopefully connect with a Personal Stylist at Nordstrom to help you shop in the future. I am flattered and honored to be a part of this event. I LOVE that I have a way to stay connected to the amazing company that I worked for. I will be one of the bloggers hosting the Tuesday night event from 6p-9p and would L-O-V-E for you to join me.  There will be a raffle, food and drinks and some great prizes! Did I mention that this event is FREE??? Cuz' it is!!!
If you cannot make the Tuesday night event I would encourage you to go Wednesday morning at 10am to meet with other fabulous bloggers!

Having this blog and working in the industry has really helped me connect with people who want help building and growing their wardrobes. I get emails, texts, tweets and comments all of the time and THIS EVENT is the perfect way to work with me one on one. I will be able to share my Fall picks and get you comfortable with trying the latest trends. Shopping should be fun, and you will be with a friend!

Leave a comment if you can go! 
I want to connect with you beforehand.

This event will be held once a month through the end of the year and LONGER if it is successful. Hopefully your local stores will be able to plan and put together something so EVERYONE can be apart of something so amazing in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. What an AMAZING event! If I was in California I would be there. But you will have to share your experience so that I can "live it!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so fun! Should I make a quick trip to Cali to attend?!? If only! Lol Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the idea and would love to come, but won't be able to make it :(

    congrats on doing it, i can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails