homehomeconnectabout


9.20.2011

Tuesday Travel Style {39}

It has been a few weeks since I have done a travel post. I am excited to have two completely different looks to show you. These sisters have a style all their own and I think that this pic speaks to their looks perfectly.

 {image via starstyleinc.com}

I am a huge fan of both looks. The girls show us that you can be Glam or Casual and still look amazing. Both outfits are comfy and easy to wear. When traveling you generally have to wear your hat on the plane. Some hats are hard to pack and will lose their shape/form. Easy pieces like a looser jumpsuit or leggings are perfect for traveling. You will be able to move and breath, especially on longer flights. Both girls have the perfect sized bags to carry on. They don't sacrifice personal style while traveling!


P.S. I need a new pair of Chucks.

Happy Travel Tuesday!



Special shout out to Amber and Lia who always LOVE my Travel Tuesday Posts! :)

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I'd say, this but I LOVE what Paris is wearing!

    Is the shoutout for me?? Did I read that right??? LOL

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails