homehomeconnectabout


11.19.2010

What I Wore: Cardigan and Bow

I was super inspired when I wrote this post at the beginning of the week. And I made sure to use that inspiration while packing for my work trip. I "copied" Kim's outfit with pieces that I owned and I was very pleased with the results.

I got numerous compliments today.
Numerous meaning four.
That's a BIG deal.
To me at least :)

{image...ANOTHER grainy iPhone pic}

Button up Blouse: Gap Perfect Shirt
Wide leg trousers: Gap from last year, Similar pair
Scarf: Alexander McQueen (yes you can make skulls classy)
Shoes (you can't see them): Steve Madden 'Caryssa' in Green Suede (no longer available)

What do you think?
Did I pull off the look???

3 comments:

  1. I love this! you look fantastic! I especially like the pop of red

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! you look fabulous! very cute outfit and easy enough to pull out right from our own closets:)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails