homehomeconnectabout


11.15.2010

278: Button ups and cardigans

It is so easy to make your closet basics look amazing.
Two of my favorite pieces, because of their versatility and the ability to wear to work or on the weekends, are the button up shirt and cardigan.

Cardigans make any outfit look ladylike and button up shirts, with the proper fit, are comfortable and chic.

I was SO excited to see a couple of celebs this week rocking this combo.

{image via kimkardashian.celebuzz.com}

I LOVE this outfit. I am obsessing over her scarf tied into a bow, and trying to think what I have in my accessory closet to pull off a similar outfit like this tomorrow. This is a perfect wear to work outfit. It is classy and ladylike.

{image via justjared.com}

Sienna is wearing a more casual outfit and it still looks so polished. She has taken her button up and cropped jeans (my all time fav pant cut) to a stylish level. Her cardigan is from Express and is in such a trend right color. I love how her belt makes such a difference to her outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails