homehomeconnectabout


11.14.2010

Sunday Sharing {4}

This week I am all over the board on my thoughts. I love sharing Sunday's because I think you get a better glimpse of me and who I am.

I am obsessed with the song by Jaron and the Long Road to Love, "That's Beautiful to Me". I can listen to it over and over. Kristin Cavallari is in the music video.




I cannot wait to see, "Blue Valentine", with Ryan Gosling and Michelle WIlliams. It was recently given a NC-17 rating due to the dramatic elements AROUND sex, not gratuitous sex itself. Kind of crazy. It won't keep me away. The plot is supposed to be dark, riveting and real. PLUS Ryan and Michelle's acting is supposed to be 'Oscar' worthy.

It has been confirmed that Jessica Simpson is engaged.
Um, CRAZY! The timing makes everyone question the validity. I love her but she really makes bad decisions.

I have put myself on a three week shopping freeze.
With the execption of buying gifts (my Dad's bday is this week, Thanksgiving is next week etc) for other people I am not buying anything for myself. Wish me luck!

I am still L-O-V-I-N-G Sydney at The Daybook.
Her Bun Tutorial is awesome!
Check her out!

Hope you all have an awesome week!
I have a crazy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails