What I Wore: Ruffled Shorts

Hey! Hi! Remember me?!?
I am averaging about one post a month, awesome! Does that still make me a blogger? I can say that life is crazy busy but that is nothing new. I will say that I wear pajamas and work out clothes waaayyyyy more often than I would like to admit. That kind of makes style blogging hard. I have also been working and planning behind the scenes on how/where I want this blog to go and what that actually looks like. So while I may not be super present here, this blog is not far from my thoughts! I think that some great things will happen here. SOON!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I LOVE you more than words can say!
(had to throw that in)

You all {should} know that I am a not the girliest dresser ever. I tend to mix my casual and dressier pieces together, a lot. I loved pairing my neon sweatshirt with these ruffled shorts (I love these shorts but paired with the wrong top can totally look like something my 1 year old niece would wear). I added some glitz with the necklace and wore neutral wedges to make my legs look LONG! I love how this look came together. It is perfect for the California nights as Summer turns to Fall.

Ruffled Shorts

What I Wore:

Sweatshirt: Gap, old (similar)
Wedges: 7 for all Mankind, old (similar)
Necklace: Tasha, old (similar, fun option, great price)
Bracelets: Kendra Scott 'Lucca' bangles 

Linking up to Real Girl Glam and The Pleated Poppy


  1. welcome back!
    those are seriously adorable!

    1. It feels good to be back. Hoping I can stay consistent! Lol. And thanks... They are such cute shorts!

  2. Hi Mandy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    1. You are so sweet!! Thank you for reading along! I will def stop by!

  3. I have those shorts & just love them! Mine are black & I wore them so many different ways this summer! I love how you paired them with a sweater! I may have to try that soon!

    1. I am SO tempted to buy the black pair too! I feel like there are so many ways to wear them, dressed up or down!

  4. You look gorgeous with those ruffle shorts and neon top! :)


  5. I love the lace shorts! Stopping by from the pleated poppy :)



    1. Thank you for stopping by! I am so glad you like :)

  6. love how bright and vibrant your sweatshirt is!

    C's Evolution of Style

  7. Gah, those ruffled shorts are so fabulous! I love your shoes too :) I say you're not a bad blogger - blog as much or as little as you want!

  8. Hello love!! So glad you're back! Love those shorts & perfection paired with neon. You look SO tan. I'm super jealous!!

  9. This is so cute Mandy! I'm sorry I've been a super bad blogger friend and haven't visited here in a while. You know I love that neon sweater!!
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway for a Phillip Lim for Target mini satchel here!

  10. those shorts look great!! They are hard to pull off and you do it perfectly!!

  11. Hi there, do you recall what size shorts these were?


comments from INSPIRING people


Related Posts with Thumbnails