homehomeconnectabout


8.12.2013

What I Wore: Orange you glad?

Happy Monday!

I cannot keep up with how quickly time is passing. My niece turns One today and we celebrated her birthday last Sunday. This year flew by. She is such a precious baby girl and I love her so much! 


I feel so blessed that I get to be an Auntie to these precious babes!

I mentioned that one of my best friend's was getting married in Nor Cal. Since my parents live on the Central Coast I drove up to stay with them for a night on the way to the wedding. Then the party was on Sunday so I was able to attend and stay the night before heading home on Monday. I am so glad it all worked out for me to be a part of so many loved ones special days!

I wore this outfit on the drive up to see my family. I knew I would be getting there and that we would be headed straight to dinner so I wanted to be comfortable yet cute. This skirt is stretchy so it was easy to throw on. Due to it being on the shorter, tighter side AND that it was so bright I wanted to pair it with something looser on top. My chambray was the perfect top to keep the look a little more casual while complementing the color. I threw on my go to sandals in leopard to give some texture and a random pop. I like how it all came together!



What I Wore:

Top: Gap, no longer online (Similar, Try this Men's version from Target)

6 comments:

  1. oh that skirt is amazing!
    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pop of color that skirt brings to your outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww happy birthday to your neice! I LOVE that bright orange skirt - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt makes you look so tan! ;) Gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright skirt! Looks great

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails