I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I kept myself busy watching every NFL playoff game (sad the Packers lost but happy the Patriots won), watching the Golden Globes and even had dinner and went to a crab cookout. It was a great mix of fun and relaxation.
I was going to do a Golden Globes post but stopped myself. Haha. I LOVED Tina and Amy as hosts and wished we saw more of them. I will quickly recap my Best Dressed. I am drawn to really fashion forward looks. I look at details, fit, color and go from there. I am over the simple and safe looks.
1. Naomi Watts in Zac Posen: The color, the detail, the open back and the fit were all perfection. She looked GORGEOUS.
2. Katherine McPhee in Theysken's Theory : Sex appeal in basic black, the cut, the slit and the heels. She was sexy and edgy and I think her body is banging right now!
3. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture: She can do no wrong. This color looked amazing on her, her waist looked so tiny with that amazing metallic belt detail and I know that people didn't like the chest detail but I think it worked. She is just insanely beautiful and fun. I totally LOVED her speech too!
4. Julianne Hough in Monique Lhuillier : Edgy and pretty. I loved the white and gold. She is just a beauty.
5. Jennifer Garner in Vivienne Westwood: Hello Sexy Mama! I loved the red, the sweetheart neckline and her make up! Plus I am obsessed with her man. ;)
Also really loved...
This outfit is from Friday and let me tell you, I ended up REALLY regretting wearing ripped denim. It has been SO COLD (cold for CA) and I am a huge baby! I was freezing all day in this get up inspite of the long sleeve shirt and sweater I was wearing. I love pairing navy with lighter denim and the neutral top and shoes complement the blues. This sweater is from the men's department. I bought it a size too big because I REALLY wanted it, but now that I see it in pics I may have to try and find a smaller size. I added a red lip because I had very little make up on and I wanted to look more put together. Haha. What do you think of this look?
Not for Cold Weather
What I Wore:
Sweater: Merona men's 'Shawl Collar'
Shoes: Mossimo 'Kaelyn'
Necklace: Kendra Scott 'Rayne'
Glasses: Oliver Peoples