homehomeconnectabout


1.15.2013

What I Wore: Mix it up

I am sure that I have mentioned it before BUT I am slightly addicted to my phone. Like I sleep with it (because it is my alarm... or so I tell myself). If I am going to be honest with you, than I have to be honest with myself and admit that it is a problem. I am too accessible, too available and I have lost the art of "the chase". After a conversation with a good friend, I realized that I need to unplug. Not necessarily from the computer and internet (since it is my job and I can control my accessibility) but from the phone. So this next week I am going to make some changes. I am going to use my iPod instead of my iPhone during my work outs, I am going to leave my phone in the car when I run into the store, running errands and maybe even while I am working. I won't respond to texts in five seconds, I will be present when I am in the company of people and I am going to change some habits. I will explain a little more in a Flirty Thirty post later this week. :)

I am sharing this for accountability. And a reminder. 

I feel like this outfit is a cliche "style blogger" look. Camo anorak. Check. Printed sweatshirt. Check. Hipster glasses. Check. Cognac flat boots. Check. Lol. I have seen looks similar to this. All I have to say is that it is cold and I can finally layer. This is what I ended up throwing on to run errands and cut out the cold. And even though I feel like a cliche I really liked how I looked.

Mix it up
(Sorry for the horrible quality. Dark and Grainy is no bueno)



What I Wore:

Jacket: Old Navy, old (Similar, Super Cute, LOVE this one)
Sweatshirt: Target, not online (Cute option, Would buy this one)
Glasses: Oliver Peoples 

11 comments:

  1. Cliche? maybe. Cute? Definitely! That jacket is great and perfect for running around. Of course I always love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layer it up! There seems to be alot of that going on these days to beat the cold. The look is cute...and you made it your own. Stopping by from WIWW. Enjoy your day;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The very small comment about making it my own was such a treat to read, thank you! I always try to dress like "me" even when inspired by others. I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Loving your army jacket and boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Two items in my closet that get a LOT of wear! Who would have thought that a camo jacket would be so versatile?

      Delete
  4. I love love love those boots! And the jacket is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niki! I always appreciate hearing from you! I love both pieces too!

      Delete
  5. i love this look! camo makes me happy! i can absolutely relate to the phone addiction, i need to work on that too!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! Perfect for running errands, casual and comfy, yet still stylish.
    Tiffany
    www.fabulessinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails