homehomeconnectabout


11.08.2012

What I Wore: Heat Wave

I want to start off by saying THANK YOU for the amazing and kind comments you all left on yesterday's post. You made me feel like a million bucks! My hard work is paying off and my new (after a long break) blonde hair appears to be a hit! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. It means a lot!

Last night I got to mingle with some amazing ladies at the Madewell event hosted by Pollinate Media. It was SO fun, I had such a great time. I love being able to meet people that I have connected with in the blogosphere in real life. Madewell had some CUTE items and I am sad that I didn't have a lot of extra cash to blow. I did walk away with a pair of jeans for about $25. I am getting good at bargain shopping!

As many of you know, California has been having record breaking heat while the East Coast is being pounded by storms and snow. The differences in our world and in the US are crazy right now. It definitely makes it harder to figure out how to dress. This outfit is my way of beating the heat and still being dressed appropriately in the air conditioned buildings. My cut offs are a staple in my wardrobe. I LOVE how they look with booties. I feel so Nicole Richie-esque. I wore a tank and threw on a lightweight flowy blouse. I love how it is casual, boho chic and easy!

Heat Wave



What I Wore:

Blouse: Winter Kate, old (similar, similar, similar)
Shorts: Old Navy, old

2 comments:

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails