I hope that you all had a GREAT weekend! They always seem to fly by! I kept myself busy enjoying the NINETY degree weather we have been having. It is crazy to think that the East Coast is having a TERRIBLE storm while we are basking in the sun's rays. My prayers and thoughts are with those that are dealing with the worst!
I am sure most of you wake up to 30+ emails JUST from Retailers, every single morning, like I do. I quickly browse through them before deleting and I make a mental note of the sites that I want to visit at some point during the day. I have been really loving the Gap's emails and the pieces they have been highlighting. I am a huge fan of shopping online, adding items to my virtual cart and then heading into the store to try on what I can. Depending upon the discount or special, I will buy in the store or come home and make an online purchase. At any given time I have 4-5 items in a shopping cart on my favorite sites. After browsing the New Arrivals on the Gap website, I found myself adding TWELVE items to my cart. Yup. Twelve. Mind you, a couple are of the same item in multiple colors and a couple PJ sets. But still. I figured since I was inspired by what I saw that I would share with you.
1. 1969 always skinny floral skimmer jeans: I am in LOVE with my printed denim right now. I have tribal/aztec print, animal print but I am in NEED of a floral pair. LOVING the cut, length and obviously the print of this pair. Gap denim is made so well and the fit is perfect for my body type.
2. Fitted Boyfriend Shirt: I have this shirt in neon pink (everyone LOVED it in this pic) and I am dying to pick up this mint green color. It is perfect for any season and button ups are so comfy while still looking chic!
3. Plaid Flannel Shirtdress: My love for Plaid is never ending. I have to have this dress. I do not have any flannel pieces in this color combo and I definitely do not own any plaid dresses. This is high on my must haves list!
4. Cable Boatneck Pullover: My favorite sweater that I have worn to death is my taupe cable knit from Gap from 3 years ago. I love that I can get an updated version. Coral is a GREAT color on me and this will be perfect to help transition some of my summery pieces.
5. Plaid Academy Blazer: I know that everyone LOVES blazers. I do too, in theory. I love the way they look but I have a hard time wearing them on an every day basis. I know a couple bloggers that I have followed for years have worn a Plaid blazer and I have wanted one since then. I LOVE that this is plaid but in darker hues. It looks versatile, fun and not super businessy. This could be my blazer addition for the Fall/Winter season.
6. Octavia Waffle Henley: Two things you may not know... the Henley is my favorite top of Tee to wear and I am obsessed with waffle knit. So the fact that my two favorite things are in one shirt.... SOLD! I love this purple color and I will definitely get it in a basic black. It can be worn alone or layered. Such a basic piece that will make a huge difference when choosing what to wear.
7. Slub Camo-Stripe Tee: This is just a cute tee to throw on for a casual day. You can never go wrong with stripes and you are getting a touch of the trend with the camo stripes.
8. Camo Super Skinny Twill Pants: If subtle is NOT your style than these pants are perfect for you (and ME!). They can be dressed up or down, the silhouette and zippers keep them new and fresh. Plus they fit really well!
Now you see why I went CRAZY online 'window' shopping!
Do you see anything you have to have?
Are you a regular Gap shopper like me?
Do share, I am dying to know. ;)