Today's Guest Blogger is a local OC Rockstar! Tera and I connected over Twitter and she is always encouraging me on my Fitness endeavors and Blog posts. She is absolutely darling with rocking personal style. She also specializes in Hair Extensions that I am DYING to try! I am also CLUELESS when it comes to beauty products, so I am glad she is sharing her faves with you!
Hey there In The Fashion Lane Readers!
I'm so excited that Mandy asked me to guest post over here today! I'm a wife, mom to 3 and hairstylist to many living in OC. I recently did a morning news segment for Fox 5 San Diego and thought it would be fun to share my favorite beauty products that are super long lasting.
You can find all of them, and more of my beauty faves, right here! While you're there, have a look around my blog and let me know what you think!!!
1. Glamglow is literally a facial in a jar. It was designed to be used by celebrities the day of big appearances, events, photo shoots and award shows. It can be used in between facials with your esthetician to extend the benefits of regular facials. I am a total skeptic when it comes to skin care. I wasn't sure I should try it because my skin is so sensitive but OMG!!!! It is the best! My skin looked way smoother and just looked glowy, I highly recommend this one!!! ($80)
2. To extend the life of your tan or spray tan you must keep your skin hydrated! My favorite body moisturizer is Epicuren Kukui Nut. It has kukui nut, coconut and macadamia nut oils. It smells like a tropical paradise so you can imagine you're on vacation! Dig it! ($41)
3. To double the time that your perfume stays on, I recommend wearing one made of essential oils. Anje is made by a perfumer in Carmel who says to make it last even longer it's a good idea to use the body wash and lotion in the same fragrance. ($150)
4. Brand new by Opi for Sephora is Gel Shine. It's an at home gel system for your nails. My girlfriend and I tried it last weekend and my nails still look great! It costs $159 and I pay $45 for my gels so after 3 home applications, it pays for itself!!! It comes with everything you need to get started and additional colors and supplies are available at Sephora. Obsessed!
5. The best way to extend the life of your blow out? Try Oribe Dry Texture! Not only does it add crazy texture and volume, it also has patented polymers that absorb excess oils on the scalp. Score!!! ($39)
6. Diorshow Mascara is my current fave. I have bounced around between drug store offerings for the past few months and after a make up lesson decided to try out Diorshow. Ummm, hello!!! No more flakes under my eyes!!! This stuff lasts so try it out!!! ($22)
7. I have never in my life had a lip stay on like the Make Up Forever Aqua Rouge. It comes in a ton of colors but I'm partial to the bold lip of fall so I'm wearing #8 Iconic Red. One end is the stain that goes on effortlessly and the other is the gloss that you put on top. I seriously ate a cheeseburger and fries for lunch today and my lips were still PERFECT!!! So crazy! I think I'll try the #11 Dark Raspberry next! ($24)
Let me know how these nuggets work for you!