I did it. Once again...I am a total band-wagoner.
I bought the Target version of the Current/Elliott leopard pants.
That EVERYONE is blogging about and wearing.
But I HAD to. I just love leopard print waaayyyyy too much to pass.
I tried NOT to buy them. I really did. I tried them on FIVE, yes five, different times. At first I didn't care for the wash. The white wash is a little more defined than on the original pair and I thought it made my legs look huge. Each pair is a little different and I noticed that not all of them were so distinct. Then I was iffy about the sizing until I tried on ONE size smaller than I normally wear. And. They. FIT! WAHOO!!
In case you are curious about buying them...
- Check out each pair in your size range as they all are cut a little differently
- The jeans have a little stretch to them.
- The waist was pretty true to size while they legs are a little slimmer
- The pants are from the Juniors department and they are very low
- They are pretty long (I cuffed mine under to look cropped)
IF I only wear them a few times (which I know I will have them in heavy rotation) they are worth the twenty bucks. They also come in gray. I didn't buy them because I have a gray snake print pair that was super similar. The gray's wash is better than the tan. It isn't as noticeable and looks a little richer.
What I Wore:
Blouse: Gap (old)
Jeans: Vanilla Sky via Target
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini (same style in Satin)
Earrings: Kendra Scott 'Danielle' in Pink Jade
I hope that you all have a FABULOUS weekend!