homehomeconnectabout


2.26.2012

Sunday Share {13}

 I love Sunday's.
As I have gotten older it has pretty much become my favorite day of the week.
It is either my most productive day or my laziest day. Either way it always end up being pretty fab! I generally don't post on Sundays but I have had some things on my mind that I thought I would share.

So here goes...

 {my book. Signed and marked number 8/100. I feel so lucky}

  • I was the lucky winner of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's book, Influence, SIGNED by the twins on Wednesday after participating in a Twitter chat hosted by Stylemint. I wear my Stylemint tee's at least 3x a week. I cannot say enough about the Beachmint company. I urge you to sign up and fall in love. Right now I am trying to decide if I should buy the 'Harlem' in white (that sheer back panel is amazing) AND the 'Broadway' T dress in red (I want a stripe dress SO BAD but fear looking like I am 500 pounds). Has anyone bought either? DO you think I should get one or the other or both?
  • I am thinking of having a "Shoe Sale" on my blog. I have a couple of pairs of YSL's, a pair of Jimmy Choo's and a few other random pairs that I want to sell. I have sold on eBay in the past and I am not a fan. Is this something you all would be interested in???
  • I have a couple product reviews planned for the week. I have not done reviews before and I am nervous to share them. So stay tuned and be kind :)
  • I am frantically searching for a new iPhone case and I am being super picky. I would love any recs.... I am looking for a "soft case" that goes all the way around the front for maximum protection, a bigger space for the camera/flash that doesn't give the white glow when using the flash, I love leopard print, sparkles or a clear back and I don't want to spend more than thirty bucks. See??? I am super particular. Please help me!
  • If you cannot wait to read my Fashionista Fitness posts then follow my progress HERE on my personal blog. 
  • Speaking of working out I am still in search of some dri-fit tanks that are loose and on the longer side. I tried the Lululemon version and it didn't fit well. Do you know of any??

I really appreciate your feedback and want to say "HI" to my new followers!
It still blows me away that so many of you are interested in me and my style.


I will be hitting the gym and watching the Oscar's on this fine day. We all know that the Oscar's are the Fashionista's Super Bowl. I cannot wait to see what everyone will be wearing. 

Happy Sunday!! 

6 comments:

  1. You and I are Sunday twins - something about laziness on the couch is such a great way to wrap up the weekend. I got my iPhone case from the ATT store. It's a soft case (black) with a hard shell that goes over it (leopard print). If I remember correctly it was between $25 and 35. It's by CaseMate. Hope that helps! ~Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to hear your reviews! absolutely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! What size shoe are you again? I would love to purchase some Jimmys if we are the same size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ONLY iphone case ive ever used is the jcrew leopard print one. it fits all your criteria and it's so freaking cute!!!

    http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/accessories/funfinds/PRDOVR~70844/99102636687/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~phone/70844.jsp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog through the Pleated Poppy and enjoying reading all your old posts. New follower! :)

    Mary
    www.trustychucks.com

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails