homehomeconnectabout


12.14.2011

What I Wore: Christmas Shopping

It is December 14th and I am DONE with my Christmas shopping!
It feels so good to have that accomplished so I can focus on the spirit of the Season instead of the material goods that tend to over shadow the real meaning of the Holiday. I have had a tough year. BUT getting to spend the next two weeks with friends and family is a great way to end this year on a high note.

I tend to error on the casual side of dressing when I am running all around town. Nothing is better to wear than a chunky knit sweater and some boots. I bought this sweater recently and I am obsessed. it is so comfy and cozy, the color goes with everything and I could literally throw it on and feel like my outfit is complete.

PS...I got quite a few requests to see more pics of my Shoemint heels. I will do a post on them very soon! I truly am the biggest fan of the Beautymint collabs. BTW did you know that Stylemint is launching a very exclusive AND extremely limited Cashmere line at 6pm pacific time TONIGHT??? Check out the deets HERE!

Xmas Shopping

 What I Wore:

Top: Wildfox Couture
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeggings: Hue
Boots: Dolce Vita

5 comments:

  1. UM I LOVEEEEEEE THAT TOP!!!!!!!!

    hope you're doing well pretty lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love! Congrats on finishing up your Christmas shopping already! I still have a few more people to buy for - and a ton to wrap. :) I love your shopping outfit - totally mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shopping & errands look. I tend to go casual too when I know I'll be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, I stick with totally casual for shopping or errands!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! love the skull top, a little subversive and very fun.

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails