homehomeconnectabout


12.13.2011

What I Wore: Braving the Cold

Sunday night I took myself on a date.
I am making myself go out and experience the Holiday goodness even when I cannot find someone to go with me. One weekend a year there are 12 churches that each create scenes of Jesus' birth story. I wanted to make sure I saw it this year. So I bundled up, it has been in the brisk fifties at night here in So Cal, and headed to the nearest Starbucks to grab a warm beverage. 
I wore ANOTHER sweater from the boys department at Target. I have been obsessed since buying this one. They fit great and are under fifteen bucks. Perfect for a lady on a budget. I busted out an old hat, wrapped up in my fav scarf and threw on some boots. Looking at these pics I realized NOTHING matched. Hahaha. Love when that happens ;) At least I was warm.

Braving the Cold

What I Wore:

Sweater: Cherokee from Target
Tank: BP from Nordy's
Jeggings: Hue
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Steve Madden 'Candence'
Hat: Juicy Couture from 2005
Rings: Kendra Scott 'Shelby' in Black and Pyrite
Glasses: Oliver Peoples

7 comments:

  1. Even if it doesn't match you still look great! I will have to look into the boys sweaters at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this might be one of my favorite looks. i'm a layering machine and love how you layered the bold color underneath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that sweater! i can't find it in my size anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, I love this outfit and I think all the colors go well together. I'm so over matching haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! You'd never even think it doesn't "match" because the colors are so complementary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't have to match, it just has to go and you look so cute! Love the hat and those boots. Good for you for going out and doing something fun, even if no one could go with you!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails