homehomeconnectabout


8.08.2011

Get Excited!!

Happy Happy Monday!
I am looking forward to this week for so many reasons.
I am going beach camping with my family, I get to attend a taping of Fashion Star (starring Nicole Richie and Jessica Simpson) with one of my closest friends, tomorrow is another Everybody, Every wear post and I have a new partnership to share with you all!

It is always exciting to start the week knowing that great things are in store AND that one of your brave posts paid off! Back in June I posted about how I went from having pencil thin brows to full arches. I shared pictures from the past 7 years and they were SCARY! Thanks to that post I am now partnering with Anastasia of Beverly Hills and I have some amazing giveaways for YOU coming in the very near future! I am thrilled to be working with such an incredible company. 

Check out this video!
It shares some amazing information on HOW to achieve the perfect brow. I have been using the same products for over a year. I have sworn by them LONG before this post. :)



"Beauty Express" brow-kit instructional video from Anastasia Beverly Hills on Vimeo.

You all know that I am influenced by celebrity's, and I hope that you are too! Blake Lively, Britney Spears and Taylor Swift are all clients of Anastasia and her products have been used on these amazing covers.




I hope that seeing some of these pictures and the video are getting you excited for what I will be sharing with you all very soon!

Have a FABULOUS week everyone!
Xoxo
 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty amazing! My eyebrows are a disaster right now. I am having eyebrow envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way I am going beach camping too with my family in San Elijo close to San Diego we go every year it's so much fun! I love your blog by the way, and I being a southern Cali girl myself I can relate to your style and surroundings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be SO exciting! I've read about her many many times before! I've been guilty of overplucking and I've been growing my eyebrows back, but I still have NO idea how to use brow filler.... It's either no effect or way too much that it looks like a cartoon character LOL! Congratulations on this exciting collaboration! I am so proud of you, Miss RLOT!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails