homehomeconnectabout


6.07.2011

What I Wore: Travelista

With Tuesday's generally dedicated for Travel her on Fashion Lane, I thought that I would share my outfit that I flew to Scottsdale, AZ in.

The maxi dress is quickly becoming my go to for any occasion these days. They are comfy and forgiving plus they make you look like you tried. I also cannot get enough of my coral Grandpa cardigan. In fact both pieces I wore for travel can be seen in this post. I was excited how different I made this outfit look though. I had to wear my Panama hat because it would NOT pack well. It is made of paper and creases so dang easily.

Travel Style






What I Wore:
Dress: H&M tank maxi
Cardigan: Gap Grandpa cardigan
Panama hat: Nordstrom
Handbag: Gucci
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: Anotherline
Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelets: c/o Town and Reese, Vintage



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look Mandy! I so love that color on you, and love how you styled everything together, such a perfect summer look!
    xoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love this look! perfect for travel. and i'm not just saying that because i'm cardy and maxi obsessed. :)
    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails