homehomeconnectabout


6.07.2011

Tuesday Travel Style {29}

This weekly post is one of my favorite to put together.
It is always fun to see the most simple outfits to the all out glam outfits at the airport. When I traveled for work I could sit and people watch for HOURS!!
 
I love Kourtney's style.
She knows how to dress for her shape and takes risks.
This outfit is tame but PERFECT for a long flight.
She flew from LA to NYC!
 

Seriously?!? How cute is this pic.
Kourt and Mason look so so happy! Both of them are stylish beings. It is super easy to emulate Kourtney's look because she is wearing the basics. A white V-Neck tee, classic black leggings and a chambray/denim button up. She makes the outfit pop with her Minnetonka boots. Minnetonka makes the most comfortable shoes ever! She has been wearing those Prada cat eye glasses EVERYWHERE! I love that she is carrying her Birkin in the Hermes orange! It pops the outfit and is just so pretty!

What do you think of the Travel Style if Miss Kourtney?

***The comments on this series have been AWESOME! I love reading everyone's different opinions.***

1 comment:

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails