homehomeconnectabout


6.28.2011

Tuesday Travel Style {32}

Keeping in theme with my casualness this week, I decided that this week's travelista needed to be casual and comfy, too! Seeing this pic of the ever darling, Reese Witherspoon, made her a PERFECT candidate.

{image via justjared.com}

I really liked this look because it is something that every single one of us can emulate and look good in. I have been obsessed with my plaid Old Navy button downs. They are PERFECT for Summer because the are lightweight. You could pair them with BF jeans like Reese, or in cut offs and Haviana's like me! Surprisingly (Ok, not really), I was drawn to her hat and shoes. I think it is safe to say that everyone has Chucks (or slip-on Vans, Keds, Jack Purcell's) and a fedora in their wardrobe. I love pure white sneakers and Reese is wearing them. She is also ricking the Ray Ban wayfarer's! I personally don't think that look good on me but EVERYONE and their MOM has replicated this look. Target's version is like 14 bucks! Reese looks fab and we all can too!

Happy Tuesday!!


1 comment:

  1. I love Reese's casual look. I used to wear Chucks all the time in high school, but I think they look so silly on me now! But I'd totally recreate this look with some sandals! :)

    Have you tried the "New Wayfarer" style as opposed to the original? I think they are much flattering on me than the original.

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails