homehomeconnectabout


6.05.2011

Sunday Share {12}

Happy Sunday Friends!
I am so excited that I don't have to work tomorrow AND that I may get to meet a bloggy friend! Eeeek! SO excited.

I have a new blog to introduce to you.
My dear friend Jessica has started a blog and she is sharing some AWESOME things. Jess is DROP DEAD gorgeous (seriously, model material) with a heart of gold, has adorable twin boys and a baby girl that already has her mom's fashionista genes. I DIE over Jess's fur collection and she finds the best deals on everything! Make sure to stop on over and say Hi to her at Balanced Libra

Speaking of fellow bloggers...
Did you all check out the feature on Blair of Atlantic-Pacific on Who What Wear??? I about fell over when I read the piece. You all know I LOVE her and am completely inspired by her. She is officially *Big Time* now!

I am still "moving in" to my condo and it is quite the feat!
I cleared out my storage and have been going through boxes that have been packed up for the last three years. It is like Christmas in June. I am happy to report that I still LOVE my kitchen stoneware and my living room decor. My mom, her best friend and I are slowly getting my Gram's stuff cleared out and making the condo feel like mine. We still have so much more to do but I am loving the subtle changes already. I have been taking pics along the way so that I can show you my interior decorating skills in the near future!

I finally bought my first Wildfox Couture tops. I am in love.
They are comfy, have cute sayings/pictures and are perfect summer. They are definitely California casual. I especially love the Baggy Beach Jumpers. They are slightly sheer and perfect for the "cool" nights here by the beach. I am sure they will make it into a What I Wore post soon!
Check the styles out here.
I especially like the Love Potion #9 top!

While I was in Scottsdale last week I went to the cutest boutique called Lindsay Lou. It was fabulous and carried all of the hottest lines and up an coming designers, as well. I was super excited to hear that they sell everything on line!
You have to check it!
www.LindsayLou.com

My sister introduced me to the C9 by Champion seamless sports bra. I have never worn a more comfortable bra in my life. AND it supports me while I work out. It comes in fun colors and prints. I am dying to get my hands on the tye dye prints.

{image via Target.com}

Well...that is all I've got for you!
Hope you all enjoy the day.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. You are too kind! I loved this, I have the hot pink tie die slorts bra, its fun! &&&&& thank you for the awsome shoutout! Come visit me beautiful girl @ www.balanedlubra10.blogspot.com....theres a suprise there for you kiss kiss ;@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. & be on the look out for the mailman for your bday present!! B-)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails