homehomeconnectabout


6.03.2011

Fashionista Friday: Kim Kardashian II

Any person that gets a 20.5 carat engagement deserves the Fashionista Friday spot, right? RIGHT?
(For the record I think that the ring is TOO big. YES, I said it. BUT I am a sucker for any diamond in an Emerald cut. SO CLASSIC.)

It has been awhile since I have had Kim on the blog. I have been somewhat bored with her looks since they all tend to look the same. She wears some incarnation of a blazer/jeans/leggings look for the day and a short tight dress for the evening. I have been collecting pics for months and have enough versatility of things that I like.

No matter what you think of the Kardashian Klan, Kim is a gorgeous girl with great style.

{image via monicarosestylist.blogspot.com}

I love the printed mini dress with the belt to accentuate her curves.
The nude heels make her legs look long which is great since that is the feature she chose to show off. I also like that the dress is long sleeved since it is so short.

{image via justjared.com}

Kim looks beautiful in this Marc Jacobs dress. She is hardly wearing make up and her nails are painted nude. She lets the dress shine.

{image via starstyleinc.com}

Kim doesn't wear shorts often. I love that she made this look edgy with gladiator heels and a studded off the shoulder top.

{image via starstyleinc.com}

This basic black jumper looks fab with a dramatic, statement necklace. I also like that it is paired with $50 Sam Edelman sandals. I want to emulate this outfit!

{image via starstyleinc.com}

Simple and chic. Black, white and tan is a great color combo.
The boots are KILLER!

{image via peoplestylewatch.com}

This McQueen top was made for her body.
This outfit is fab.

{image via peoplestylewatch.com}

Simple and Sweet.
I think she looks soft and happy.

{image via peoplestylewatch.com}

BF jeans are my favorite.
 I like the feminine shirt and the peep toe wedges to make the outfit more girly.

{image via starstyleinc.com}

This outfit was kind of unexpected to me.
Nothing really goes together yet looks amazing.
I would not have paired a drapey cardigan with harem pants AND a scarf. Yet it works.

{image via usmagazine.com}

My favorite look. I posted this outfit before, but this is actually a different day. Her hair and jewelry are different. I love when Kim wears her hair in a messy bun and I love her sunglasses. The plastic aviators look amazing on her. And I will take her Birkin.

Kim is a savvy business person and I respect how hard working she is. The girl created a brand that keeps on going.
I am a fan!


3 comments:

  1. i think she is soo pretty, just like a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jess @ www.balancedlibra10.blogspot.com
    come see me

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not very often I see a look on Kim that I love, but she looks great in these photos!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails