homehomeconnectabout


5.03.2011

What I Wore: Vacation at Work

It was beautiful today.
I spent the day inside.
But every time I caught a glimpse of my outfit I felt like I was on vacation. Calypso St Barth's can do that to you.
My silk, tye dye tunic paired with white trousers was a fun and fresh way to feel "vacationy" while being at work.

I really liked this look and feel like it came together.
Work outfits can be boring or stuffy.
I am thankful that I can be creative and try different looks.

I wish I was on vacay


What I Wore:

Top: Calypso St. Barth's for Target
Trousers: Gap from a couple of years ago
Shoes: Steve Madden from 2009
Watch: MMK 'Runway'
Earrings: Kendra Scott

3 comments:

  1. no no no!!!! i came SOOO close to buying that same top this weekend, but ended up with a different one. im LOVING it on you and really regret the one i bought now :-(

    but regardless, you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the look! It is very vacation-y for work, and I think it's great! We need that at work sometimes! You look fantastic :)
    xoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy my cousin, why are you so damn cute!?

    I swear I could never pull off this outfit, I always feel frumpy in the wide leg pants.

    Girl, you worked it. I love the pants, and the top - particularly the blue with the white. You look vacationy but in a complete & professional way. I envy the fact you can pull anything off, in the most confident way!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails