homehomeconnectabout


5.16.2011

What I Wore: I really love my...

New belt.
Yes, it is safe to say that it is my new obsession.

Did you know that I LOVE love love dresses?
I am sure it is becoming more and more apparent with my What I Wore posts. When the weather is 74+ I will pretty much chose a dress over any other piece of clothing.

I am also SUPER in love with my LC Lauren Conrad shoes.
Super comfy and kind of sexy. What do you think??

I really love my...



What I Wore:
Dress: H&M
Belt: Leatherock
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad
Belt: Michele
Bracelets: Alexis Bittar, Argento Vivo
Hoops: F21



4 comments:

  1. You look great! Love the whole outfit. Think I need to check out the LC shoes next time I'm at Kohls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I live in dresses when the weather is beautiful!!
    Loving the LC shoes!!!!

    p.s. I'm hosting a fabulous giveaway! :)


    xoxo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the belt, what a way to make that outfit just stand out! And well you know me.. SHOES! Beautiful outfit!

    Hmm.. I need more dresses & sure more shoes wouldnt hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeee that dress and the belt around it!

    Its looking like I need to check out Kohls again for some shoes. I'm on the hunt for black ones like that :)

    Hope u have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails