homehomeconnectabout


5.24.2011

Tuesday Travel Style {28}

This week brings us another casual, summery travel outfit.
It is bizarre but lately I have been drawn to simple outfits, stark white and lots of flat sandals. If you have followed my blog for any amount of time you would know that is the complete opposite of what I am usually drawn to (animal print, lots of accessories, all black and heels tend to be my staples).
 
Hilary Duff continues to be one of my favorite Hollywood starlets. She isn't a huge risk taker when it comes to fashion but she always looks trend right, rocks the accessories and wears killer shoes.
 


{all images via justjared.com}
 
Hilary and her husband were photographed leaving Maui and I am obsessing over her outfit. I love every single thing about it! I am even loving the longer shorts. Her lineny looking tunic, the fedora and sunglasses all look amazing on her. I especially love her sandals. I love that the neutral color compliments her outfit but the detailing makes them standout. Let's not forget that she is carrying an Hermes as her carry on. The sky blue is such a pretty color.
 
Do you like this week's Travelista?
Would you wear this outfit?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the outfit, comfortable yet so cute! And I'm a sucker for fedoras. Think she looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look but wish her shorts were just a hair shorter, like one more cuff. Think it would make her look longer/leaner. But I do like her style!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails