homehomeconnectabout


5.17.2011

Tuesday Travel Style {27}

Oh Kimmie!
I really have missed you and your style on the blog!
You tend to wear the same types of things over and over.
Nothing ever looks new or fresh.

Seeing you in this striped Maxi dress was so refreshing.
You body looks PHENOMENAL.
I could NEVER look so good in stripes. Ever.
You look happy, tan and relaxed.
Thanks for looking like the girl next door.
I love dressed down Kim. L-O-V-E!


I love the dress.
The gladiator sandals are perfect for the look.
I am digging the layered pendants.
And you are sunglasses free!

SO PRETTY!

Kim is either coming from or going on vacation.
She has recently been to Mexico and Bali.

This is a perfect outfit for travel.
The dress is long and light weight.
It will not wrinkle.
The shoes are cute and easy to remove.
She has her large carry on bag!

Kim is a true Travelista!!




3 comments:

  1. I love her! She always makes the simplest things so beautiful.

    This outfit is so au naturale' and shows her genuine beauty.

    I specifically love that dress. How comfortable to travel in!

    Okay Mandy.. hunt one down for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fantastic, as always! That gorgeous shiny hair too! She pulls off stripes like no one else can! Great pick, Mandy!
    xoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you. Lately it seems as if she wears the same thing all the time, but this striped maxi dress is definitely refreshing!! I love it! And of course, she looks gorgeous!!

    p.s. Saw your last post!! So jealous you got to meet Nicole Richie! Awesome birthday present. Happy BIrthday!!

    p.s.s I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. :)


    xoxo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails