homehomeconnectabout


5.18.2011

What I Wore: Big Love meets Little House

I have seen many bloggers pair their Chambray button ups with a skirt. The shirt has been open, tucked in and knotted. I think it was Taylor over at Sterling Style that did it best. I knew that I wanted to wear my Chambray shirt with my floral maxi skirt. I liked the overall outfit. It was comfortable, it got me a lot of compliments but I couldn't quite pinpoint who I felt like when I was wearing it.

THEN it hit me. I felt like Chloe Sevigny (the bun and maxi skirt are things she wears a lot) in Big Love with a twist of Little House on the Prairie (the "western" feel of the Chambray and my shoes along with the outfit's color ensemble).

What does this outfit remind you of?
And YES I would wear it again...but with a different belt and shoes.

Big Love meets Little House



What I Wore:
Shirt: Trouve from Nordy's
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Another Line
Shoes: Prada
Jewelry: you cannot see it. BOO!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Definitely looks comfortable. It does remind me of a modern Western flair. However, I have to say with that cute hairdo, its all California girl.

    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love, I'm kind of wanting to try this now!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails