homehomeconnectabout


4.29.2011

Fashionista Friday: Nicole Richie

I am pretty much obsessed with Nicole Richie's style.
I wish that I was cool enough to pull off her eclectic, boho chic style. I try but I feel like a fraud. I am always wearing a piece of jewelry or sunglasses from her House of Harlow 1960 line and I have collected a few amazing Winter Kate pieces. No matter what she is doing she is true to herself and looks fantastic.

Here are some of my favorite looks from the past few months.
(all images are from justjared.com, peoplestylewatch.com, starstyleinc.com, gossipcenter.com. I am not sure which pic is from where anymore as I have been saving for months. But these are the sites I frequent and that these pics can be found. If you know the exact source please let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due. Thank you)

This is a casual rocker look to me. all black with a tye dye blouse.
This is my uniform. Easy and Beautiful.

I think her use of accessories with gym clothing is genius. She is the accessory QUEEN.

MY TWO FAVORITE LOOKS.
California casual with a BOHO twist.
I want to copy both of these looks. I even tried the other day and failed.
(that is why you didn't have a W.I.W on it. I looked hideous)

I am dying to have a long Leopard coat. Hers is vintage. Lucky girl.
She also rocks the blackest opaque tights ever. I love to pair tights with short, flouncy skirts.

Nicole is always wearing her Simone leather jacket. LOVE how the studs make this look a little tougher. Heeled booties are a staple for any wardrobe.

The perfect LBD and beachy waves.
This white cut out dress with red lips is phenomenal.
She can do. no. wrong.
I just love this dress and especially her hair.
Vampy lips are my favorite. I LOVE deep burgundy lipstick.

Who wouldn't want her wardrobe.
She is pretty bad ass.

Happy Fashionista Friday!




1 comment:

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails