homehomeconnectabout


3.23.2011

What I Wore: Naughty and Nice

I was really inspired by yesterday's leather post.
I bought a pair of {p}leather leggings from H&M a couple weeks ago and had yet to wear them. I figured the best way to wear them to work was to pair them with tailored pieces and LOTS of jewelry. I got SO MANY compliments today. I felt trendy and comfortable in my own skin. YAY! I was worried about these leggings as my legs are very muscular and can look stubby. My jacket was long enough to cover my butt and I actually wore peep toe booties (not photographed) which I think helped elongate me.

Naughty and Nice



What I Wore:
Blazer: Composed BF blazer
Top: Gap fitted button up
Leggings: H&M faux leather
Shoes: Gap 'The City' flats in Rose Gold
Jewelry: Forever 21 necklaces, Alexis Bittar lucite bangles, Argento Vivo rose gold hammered bangles, MMK rose gold watch

Have I mentioned my LOVE affair with all things Rose Gold?
I am obsessed with the color. SO pretty. 

7 comments:

  1. Girl, you are SMOKIN' in this outfit! I love it, and those faux leather leggings look fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speechless...you look HOT! So we are going out for drinks and a little shopping when you come to NYC!

    I am dying over your watch...dying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree...you look HOT HOT HOT! now i want some pleather in my closet! love all the accessories too!

    ~xo
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love the leather and the piles of necklaces...Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really cute on you Mandy. Love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In those leggings you look hot hot hot!
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  7. FRIENDS!!! THANK you for your comments! I got the most comments on an outfit yet! And I was super apprehensive to wear it. HAha.

    I tried to email most of you back but you haven't set up your email on your profile.

    @Alli: Hope you got my email! thanks for your comment. SO nice.

    @Amanda: dinner and drinks in July or Aug. And my watch is under $200 from Nordy's. let me know if you want the info.

    @Jenn: You would look AMAZING in those leggings. They were like 15 bucks from H&M

    @Megan: Don't be jealous. All thre necklaces were less than 15 bucks. Seriously! They LOOK more expensive and they are light. Check em' out!

    @Mom: LOVE you!

    @Bre: THANKS for being a new commentor. The leggings are FUN. Can't wait to wear them again :)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails