homehomeconnectabout


3.23.2011

What I Want Wednesday {5}

I am trying not to tempt myself too much!
All of my "wants" are things that I can justify buying.
Isn't nice when you can say that?

Stripes.
I have always shied away from stripes, especially horizontal stripes, as they can make me look large and in charge!
BUT I am finding that I CAN wear stripes if...
- The shirt is loose
- The stripes are small
- The color is complimentary

I LOVE this Vince shirt. I want it to wear with my cropped white jeans and Gold Sperry's.
{image via nordstrom.com}

Black Trousers
You can never own too many pairs of black pants.
Right now all of my black pants read: casual.
Ponte knit, leggings, blah, blah, blah.

When I saw these pants I knew that I needed to add them for my wear to work wardrobe. They are a little dressier, I love the side slits and they are cropped...perfect for Spring!

Plus...I have a 40% off coupon.
SCORE!

{image via gap.com}


I have mentioned that I am redoing the condo I just moved into. I am buying decor for my bedroom and the last few touches are being purchased. I found these picture frames at Target and I cannot wait to buy them.

{images via target.com}

I am going to buy two of each and set them in groups of three. My room colors are tan/beige and cobalt blue.
These will compliment beautifully!

What do you want this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails