homehomeconnectabout


1.07.2011

What I Wore: Leopard Print Part Deux

I knew that today was going to be cold and I wanted to be comfy. Wearing jeans, a cozy cable knit sweater and my favorite scarf I knew I would be warm and still look somewhat stylish. And LUCKILY I brought my {faux} fur coat because it is just so cold.

We spent the day walking around Park City, looking in boutiques and drinking hot cocoa. I DIDN'T buy anything (since I am shopping smarter and spending less in 2011) but I cam close to picking up some House of Harlow 1960 bracelets that I blogged about awhile ago. I still WANT them really bad. Ugh! I also was disappointed in all of the sales clerks in the shops. NO ONE tried to sell me anything. 4 of the 6 girls that I came into contact with were actually on their phones the entire time I was in the store. AWESOME. If I ever open my own boutique please remind me to install NANNY CAMS so I can see which employees could care less about customers. Alright...rant is DONE. Sorry! Thanks for hearing me out.

Onto the outfit...



{personal images}

What I Wore:
Cardigan: Old Navy cable knit
Jeans: Old Navy skinnies
T shirt: F21 men's v neck
Boots: DV by Dolce Vita
Scarf: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors 'Runway'
Sunglasses: House of Harlow 1960 'Nicole'

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! That's so frustrating!! I hate irritating sales people like that.

    But either way, you look absolutely gorgeous! I'm loving your leopard print scarf! It's inspiring me to wear mine from H&M! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails