homehomeconnectabout


7.15.2010

150: House of Harlow 1960

I am declaring today to be Nicole Richie day on the blog :)

I am quite fond of her style AND her collections.

House of Harlow 1960 is the name of her jewelry line. Her daughter's name is Harlow and I love that it is in named in honor of her. The pieces are easy to wear, very Seventies inspired and uses a lot of different fabrications, rocks and gems to create the looks.

These are my favorite pieces right now
{all images are via shopthetrendboutique.com}
I collect jewelry pieces with Keys. This is would be a great addition!

How freaking COOL are these bracelets?
Obsessed!
I love any thing that has mixed metallics!
The sunburst pieces have become most recognizable to the line.
This one is made with Abalone. Gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Nicole Richie. LOVE. An ex-friend of mine is naming her daughter Harlow...I seriously think it's a name only Miss Richie can pull off. Agree? Good.

    LOVE that key ring. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Nicole Richie's lines, and her! I love the big horeshoe necklace, I need to add that to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of Nicole's lines. Im loving the new HOH collection. Check out my post To BIB or Not to BIB, with a few of the new pieces :)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails