homehomeconnectabout


1.05.2011

What I Wore: Layers and layers

It is COLD is Utah.
C-O-L-D.
And nothing fights the cold like wearing many layers.
I also wore a beret/beanie and scarf.
I am enjoying dressing up in winter clothes.



{personal images}

What I Wore:
Cardigan: Winter Kate 'Burnout velvet Jasmine cardi'
V-neck tee: Forever 21 from the Men's area
Leggings: Hue jeggings
Boots: Steve Madden 'Neley'
Beanie: Forever 21
Scarf: Nordstrom Tissue Cashmere
Handbag: Olivia Harris
Trench: London Fog
Necklace: House of Harlow 1960 black leather 'Stations' 

1 comment:

  1. very nice, isn't it fun to layer on the clothes sometimes? You are doing a much better job with your winter great than your pal Jessica Simpson! Have you seen the pics of her lately? I might have to use one for What The Fug this week.

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails