homehomeconnectabout


1.04.2011

What I Wore: Happy New Year

I wanted to start the year off right.
So I wore my favorite sweater.
And went to eat my two favorite things at Claim Jumper.
French Onion soup (no bread) and Baked Sweet Potato (no butter, brown sugar only)
I wanted to eat right and and look cute.
Mission Accomplished.
(p.s. I wore this outfit two days in a row. it was THAT comfy)

That night we headed out to see Blue Valentine at the Arclight in Hollywood.
The movie was amazingly awkward.
Acting was superb, but man, the story was tough.
It was real and gritty.
I would TOTALLY recommend the movie for many reasons, but not if you want to escape or need some love and laughter in your life.

{personal image}

What I Wore:
Sweater: Gap 'Cable Knit' ON SALE
Jeans: Gap 1969 'Vintage Flares' (blogged about here)
Peep toe booties: Elizabeth and James (can be found here but I did NOT pay that much for them. Promise!)
Sunglasses: House of Harlow 1960 'Nicole' in black and gold. (Buy here)
Handbag: Olivia Harris (blogged about HERE)

1 comment:

  1. You look super comfy! and now I want a baked sweet potatoe.

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails