homehomeconnectabout


1.30.2011

Sunday Share {8}

What a week...of relaxation! I have been on hiatus from my job (starting a new venture tomorrow that I will discuss in more detail later in the week) and I have enjoyed the AMAZING weather that we have been having...definitely NOT trying to rub it in. BUT I was usually indoors until the moon was out and never would have enjoyed it anyways. I also got to spend some incredible time with my mom and some life long friends. It has been awesome. And eye opening.

Onto my sharing...

* I decided to participate in Kendi Everyday's 30 for 30 remix. AAAGHHH! I am freaking out but decided that this was the PERFECT time to play! Read up about it HERE.

* I always get excited when I find other websites or blogs that are talking about the same things that I am.       
    - This week WHOWHATWEAR wrote this post on Airport Style, What They Wear:Airports, and it had a couple pictures that I have used for Tuesday Travel Style and had a couple that I have been saving for future posts.
    - I don't know how many of you read Sea of Shoes, but Jane is one of the most beautiful and stylish 17 year old I have ever encountered. Her red hair makes me green with envy. Her mom has passed down the style gene. Jane's shoe collection is too die for. When I saw these posts about her YSL platforms I was so happy. She touched on the seventies trend that I talked about in my post about Spring Shoe Picks. She documented her YSL's more than once. Read about them here---> one and two

Sneak Peek of Jane...GORG!
{image via seaofshoes.com}

* I am OBSESSED with both of the Country Strong soundtracks. Being a country girl I cannot get enough of the music. the movie was FANTASTIC and would encourage you all to go see it. Immediately. Gwyneth, Garrett Hedlund and Leighton Meester all sing on the soundtracks and I love each one of their voices. And Garret is my new Hollywood crush. His voice puts me in a trance (I have a huge thing about deep voices. Manly voices.) and he is so damn H-O-T!

* Being home has given me a LOT of time to read blogs. I keep finding more and more. The last two nights I have stayed up til 2am reading blogs. It is becoming a sickness I swear. I like all of them but none of them that I am DYING over at this moment. But since I like to give some blogger love I think you would enjoy checking out The Look 4 Less and Nicole's Guide to Style. they are completely different from each other! Happy Reading!

* I booked 5 days in CABO! I will spend Easter with my Family, including my new Nephew, in April. I cannot wait.
And that is my weekly trip down Fashion Lane. Have a phenomenal week Fashionista's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails