homehomeconnectabout


1.24.2011

My Spring Shoes 'Must Have' list

I have Spring Fever.
And luckily the California weather is obliging my wishes for lots of sun.
It is warm, dry and sunshiny!

I love shoes and I am so excited for all of the Spring Trends.
The seventies are back with SKY HIGH wedges.
We are still seeing a neutral color palette.
A lot of booties and touches of embellishment.




What a throwback these heels are!
The chunkiness is perfect with high-waisted, super flared jeans with a flowy tunic or tucked in tee!

Pierre Hardy Wedges

I am truly obsessed with the black patent and black suede version but I think these are fun for spring. I think the ankle strap is a fun addition. I would wear these with a floral dress or some cut off jean shorts and an embroidered tunic.

Christian Louboutin Mary Jane Pumps

These shoes are insanely high. I love the neutral snake print and the hidden platform. These shoes can be worn with a suit, sheath dress or dressed down with jeans and a cute blouse.


Oh Valentino, how I love thee! You find a way to be romantic and tough all at the same time. I am enamored with the chain strap detail (although it probably hurts to wear) that is dainty and pretty. These shoes would look so pretty with a mid length flowy skirt, tucked in tee and belt.


{all images via style.com}

YSL Python Wedges

Last but most certainly NOT least.
My favorite pair of shoes. Ever.
If I only could buy ONE pair of shoes until July (when Fall starts to hit) it would be these. The color is vibrant, the straps are dainty and sexy and the wedge is INSANE. I would wear these with everything. In fact I would sleep in them.

What shoes are you most excited about for Spring 2011???

1 comment:

  1. omg these are all SO FUN. I don't know if I could actually walk in them though haha.

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails