homehomeconnectabout


1.07.2011

Fashionista Friday: UGG's edition

UGGS are awesome.
(I am prepared to lose followers with this post)
I wear mine all of the time.
They just make my feet feel SO good.

Its been a few weeks since I have done a Fashionista Friday post. And I thought I would put a little twist on it.
Today, you get all of my favorite Fashionista's wearing UGGS. Because, really, they never go out of style.

{image via gossipcenter.com}

{image via starstyleinc.com}

{image via starstyleinc.com}

{image via starstyleinc.com}

{image via starstyleinc.com}

{image via starstyleinc.com}

Arguably, all of the starlets look stylish (Khloe is bringing it back old school in her Juicy track suit...maybe NOT stylish) in spite of their UGGS.
Khloe, Kim, Nicole, Sienna and Vanessa.

<3 it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails