homehomeconnectabout


1.01.2011

2011

I am not one for resolutions. There are so many things that I can better that it tends to get overwhelming and I never follow through. Instead I want to focus on the things that I CAN do in 2011. Or things that I want to accomplish.

1. Learn how to use Photo Shop so that I can collage and edit my own pictures
2. Continue to work on my confidence and include more of my style on the blog
3. Lose ten more pounds by March 15th (once I reach that I will set an additional goal)
4. Buy my first Designer apparel piece
5. Buy a "nice" camera (Canon Rebel or Nikon) and learn how to use it
6. SAVE money and stop spending so much ;)

This is a short list. One that I can make happen. 2011... I am ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails