homehomeconnectabout


12.31.2010

Farewell 2010

This year might not have been one of my best but if I can look back at it and sum it up in one word it would be, "GROWTH". I have made more changes this year and have a few more coming up. I made grown up decisions, decisions I never thought I would have to, I moved back home, have been humbled, awakened, and am finally starting to feel alive again. I have questioned every aspect of my life and grew up.

I know what makes me happy, what will make me happy and what I have to do to achieve it every single day.

I will always be grateful for this year even though it hurt like hell. Thank you for going on this journey with me. Since this blog has catered to my passion you experienced lapses of time where I couldn't write, took breaks and poured my soul into feeding this passion while not really knowing what was going on behind the computer screen. I made some incredible "virtual" friends that are now a part of my every day life.

My blog has become to be a part of me and I am so excited to see what 2011 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails