homehomeconnectabout


12.20.2010

333: Rebel WITH a cause

I have been crushing on the motorcycle boot trend for awhile.
But have yet to find a pair that isn't too "rough" looking.
I am definitely more of a girly girl and I don't know if I can pull the look off.

But I was working on Saturday and I found a pair that I think I can wear.
I have been thinking about them non stop.
It is taking everything in my NOT to buy them online and to wait until Thursday when I can buy them in store!

Here they are...

{image via nordstrom.com}

They are cute and rugged.
I love that they fold and that there are only two buckles.
PLUS they are flat!
I will have shoes to wear in the rain and still look cute!

I am getting so excited.
Eeeeeeeeee....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails