homehomeconnectabout


11.16.2010

What I Wore: Military and Chambray

{personal image via my iPhone}

First off...sorry for the grainy pic!
I swear most of the time no one is around when I need a picture taken, or when I REMEMBER to have a picture taken.

My Tuesday Travel post had a picture of Jessica Alba in a Military jacket and a Chambray top. I mentioned that I would be coming up with my own version.
Well it happened sooner than I thought so I decided to post today to match!

Jacket: Marc by Marc Jacobs (last seen here)
Chambray button up: Hinge from Nordstrom
Leggings: Hue
OTK Boots: Steve Madden
Leopard iPhone case: Juicy Couture

(please excuse my DISASTER of a room)


2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Mandy! And I'm LOVING the new blog design. The header's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good mandy!!! love everything about your outfit/hair/boots/phone cover! kudos!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails