homehomeconnectabout


11.16.2010

Tuesday Travel Style {6}

{image via starstyleinc.com}

I would have never thought to wear my chambray button up with my olive green military jacket.
Until now.
I am copying this outfit. Love!

I love the casualness of Jessica's outfit.

Traveling all the time takes it out of you.
You want to look nice but you know that you have to undress to your bottom layer at security, take off your shoes and walk barefoot or in your socks, you are rushing to get to your gate (which is always the last one in the terminal) and you only have so much room on the plane for your bulky jacket, luggage, laptop and handbag.
Traveling is not as glamorous as it seems. Haha.
So you have to dress wisely!

Jessica has her travel style down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails