homehomeconnectabout


7.22.2010

One hundred sixty: Marc by Marc Jacobs military jacket

I made a purchase today. I know, I know. Big surprise :P BUT I love it and it is a perfect addition to my wardrobe. I have posted pics of January Jones an Leann Rimes (you can find the posts under labels. I can't link from my iPhone :( Sorry) in jackets similar. I love army/olive green and it has been well documented. I love that this jacket looks amazing with all black and heels for a nice work outfit. Or dress it down with jeans and a tee. This piece will go with everything. I love it.






MMJ military jacket. Nordstrom Anniversary sale in Savvy.

I also really love these heels. Sexy and somewhat comfy!



Steve Madden Caryssa in black suede. At Nordstrom. Not on sale.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Love it! and you look fabulous my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mandy you look great! love love the jacket and heels too my dear!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails