homehomeconnectabout


7.22.2010

159: a pleasant surprise

Don't you love when you buy something and realize after how much the item goes with everything you own? I am one who tries to purchase items to build upon my wardrobe. I like to have things that complement one another. But sometimes I buy things just because. And I hope that they work with what I own. That is how I felt about my Cynthia Vincent for Target flats. They are so colorful that I was afraid to wear them with color. For the first two month I stuck with wearing them with black and maybe denim and white. But lately I have been pairing them with orange, yellow and even turquoise shirts, dresses and scarves. They look great with so much. I love them :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. those are so pretty! I'm the same way with some pieces in my wardrobe, I'm afraid to mix patterns or colors. I'll have to take a page out of your book and go for it!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails