homehomeconnectabout


10.01.2010

227: Loving SELF style

{image via gossipcenter.com}

I am the oldest of three girls.
I am your typical type A, bossy, mothering older sister.
And I could not be more different from the younger two.
They are so different from each other as well. It really baffles me that we are so different, yet we all were born with such strong personalities, and we came from the same parents. I love that each one of us has our own style. Our style matches our personalities. While it drives me INSANE when my sisters pillage my bedroom, I am flattered that they love my style so much.

When I saw this pic of the Kardashian's, I had to smile.
Each sister is dressed so differently yet showcasing who they are. And I know that if my sisters and I were to be photographed by the paparazzi, people would think the same thing about us!

Staying true to yourself, including your style, is timeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails