homehomeconnectabout


8.15.2010

One hundred sixty nine: Keeping up with Kourtney

It is hard for me to decide which Kardashian is my favorite. I tend to lean towards Kourtney. We are both the oldest of three (5 if you count her half sisters), she is strong and opinionated and I have a respect for how she handles her relationship with Scott. I also think that she does an incredible job of dressing up when needed but staying fashionable in her everyday wear! She is gorgeous and it shows everyday!

{image via officialkourtneyk.com}

We don't see Kourtney in color very often. And I LOVE this pale blue and white combination.


{image via gossipcenter.com}

Kourtney has been wearing olive green all Spring Season. I love the shorts. Pairing the shorts with a button up shirt and flats is casual yet chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails