homehomeconnectabout


8.15.2010

One hundred sixty eight: Reese's pieces

{image via justjared.com}
I Love floral dresses with a grandpa cardigan! She looks sassy with natural wedges and a straw fedora.

{image via peoplestylewatch.com}
The color of this dress matches her eyes perfectly. And I think that the volume lays nicely and compliments her shape instead of hiding it.

{image via justjared.com}
I want this whole outfit. I love the color of the dress. She looks so comfy! The long necklace really makes the outfit.

Reese Witherspoon is a very simple dresser and it totally works for her. She tends to wear shift dresses, cardigan and flats. She casually adds hats and scarves for a different look. I love how she looks classic and elegant even while running errands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails