homehomeconnectabout


7.14.2010

One hundred forty eight: Plaid tops

I think that the paparazzi are kind of brutal.
They follow celebs everywhere, there is no privacy. Ever.
But without them we would never get to see what the celebs wear on a daily basis.
And that would be tragic, right? Right?!?
So maybe I am talking out of both sides of my mouth.
Because without the paparazzi I would not be able to post my fashion love every single day.

Now that I got that rant out of the way.
How darling is Hilary?
I love when a celeb dresses down. Love it.
{image via justjared.com}

Hilary headed into the Hair salon.
I love the rolled up skinnies and plaid shirt.
Her glasses are cute too!

{image via starstyleinc.com}

And after!
How awesome is the Alexander Wang  bag?

1 comment:

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails