homehomeconnectabout


7.13.2010

One hundred forty seven: Whoa...her legs look like they are a mile high!

Gossip Girl is one of my favorite shows.
I love the clothes and I love the drama.
If you follow me on Twitter, I tweeted that I want to live in the wardrobe closet for the show.
I was looking through pics of filming in Paris and I am obsessed with their wardrobe.

Blake Lively's character is my fav. She always looks incredible and pulls off the craziest outfits.
I would love to wear the things that she does.

Here is an outfit that I LOVE and would have a hard time pulling off.
{image via starstyleinc.com}

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could ever pull this off but she looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gossip Girl too. It's almost unnatural for a 30 year old to love it this much, but I do. Not ashamed to admit it. :)
    I also love your blog. It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails